Day One of Google Chrome

Even with security issues, on day one of its birth and still in Beta - the Google Chrome Browser has a very refreshing look and is much faster than both Firefox and IE; and easy to use. With time, I am certain, Google will fix the security issues and make Chrome as user friendly as most of its products.
It's also comforting that Google plans to alter contract terms that gave the search provider broad rights to use anything entered into its new Chrome browser.

Try Chrome!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Unfortunately, I can't. They still haven't created a Linux-compatible version of Chrome. :(
Barsawad said…
Tololy: unfortunately for you. Chrome is real helpful for me here, where, at times, Internet connection can be very slow. Chrome is fast and allows me to finish whatever I am doing at a shorter time.

Popular Posts