Blog Readability Test

Have you ever thought of what level of education is required to understand your blog? I tried this test and it gave this level, for this blog:

As for my other blog: Safari Notes, it's supposed to be read by geniuses - whatever that means. Depending on how that's interpreted - I believe, the lower the level for reading a site, the better it is. After all, I would like most people to understand my site. And then: how was it determined or based on, to get the levels? Give the test a try with your site, you will be surprised by the result - as I was. And, well, it is fun!

Comments

t said…
Hehehe. My personal blog is "Junior High School" and the group blog about business is "Genius"
Anonymous said…
It seems that, a blog tha's boring to read gets the 'Genius' criteria!
t said…
:)

Popular Posts