The Beast Has Been Captured

The beast has been captured! And yet, he is only one of the very many of such sex freaks out there to have been arrested. Given the nature of what their deformed minds lead them to do, most, simply, are never brought to justice. Most, just go on committing such disgusting acts without ever having to pay for it. And without ever their sordid acts being known.

They, the pedophiles, say that they are 'driven' to go for children and minors through 'compulsion'. Just as serial killers, do explain their nature in the same way. It's said too, once one is a pedophile - it's 'almost impossible to stop'.

In Thailand, with its very liberal ways on sex, such predators easily find victims. It would be very helpful, if Thailand and places with such liberty - can do all it takes to make pedophiles and such sexually sick characters, find it very hard to practice what their sick minds 'drive' them to.

I can understand philanderers and promiscuous women. But I find it impossible to understand how one, man or woman, can have any sexual interest in minors or children. In many Middle Eastern countries, girls of very young ages are forced to marry much older men. Men whom they detest and hate. Years back, before I got married, there was this girl who was related to me, who was forced (by her father) in to such a marriage; she was about 18 then, and the man was about 63. Once, she told me that - she would repeatedly vomit whenever 'the old man' would touch her. She was so miserable, that in the end - she ran away, and as she could not return to her parents home, she lead a very unstable life, moving from place to place. A few years ago, broken and looking much older than her age, she died. Isn't/wasn't that a crime too? Aren't parents who force their daughters in to such marriages - criminals too? Aren't men, who prefer getting married to girls much younger than them; girls who have no love for them at all and who have no liking for them at all - aren't such men pedophiles too?

It's very painful, knowing that - out there - there are thousands (may be millions) of young people, mostly girls, who are molested or forced in to sexual acts or relationships against their will. And most of them, keep silent; either because it's too shameful or sensitive to speak out. Or: they have been forced by circumstances, or even worse - by their own parents or elders - in to such painful and miserable situations.

Comments

Jed Carosaari said…
Well stated, Omar! Your daughters are blessed to have a father like you.
Anonymous said…
I diidn't mention this: that girl who got married to 'the old man' was one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen. And yet, shockingly, after living with the man for just about 6 years - she had lost most of her strking beauty and looked sickly. It was terrible.
Anonymous said…
This is one subject that really gets me all worked up. I am a mother of young children and am very suspicious of any *odd* looking person. Having read/seen on the news makes us more wary of our surroundings. Most of these kids are actually molested by pple they know, imagine that! How sick and disgusting. And yes,it is true, some parents do marry their young girls to much older men and I still don't get the real reason for that. But how would a man, old enough to be a father/grandfather to a girl manage to do that, that I still wonder. It is such a shame wallahi! sf
Anonymous said…
SF - Most children are molested by people they know; that's what I have always found even more shocking and disgusting.

After the collapse of my second marriage in the early 90s, some of my sisters were coming up with suggesttions of girls for me to marry - some of whom were 15 years or more, younger than me. I could never bring myself to think or consider those - it just didn't make sense at all to me; in fact - it revolted me. Still, here - it's very common for men to marry much younger women.

IT doesn't trouble me, if the much younger girl is over 18 and actually truly and honestly loves and likes the man and is asked before the marriage; but then, that is most rare indeed.
Anonymous said…
Yes indeed it is,if a girl is 18 or older and she is willing to get married, then I don't object, it's just that a line should be drawn for girls younger than that. And as you said it,it is very rare unless there is a romantic link between them. sf
Anonymous said…
Salamaat,
Wow... such an important and depressing point you raise. I recently learned of a 60 plus year old guy back home, who has just added a fourth wife of maybe 16 years old. He is crippled, on a wheel chair, and each of his wives take turn to visit him in *his* apartment downstairs since he can't take the stairs up to see any of them.

I just think of that little girl often and how disgusting it must be to be wed to an old old man like him (and he is rich by the way.)

And what if she turns loose and falls in love with another man? and what if she starts sleeping around on the side? And what if... who will be to blame?

I hope all is well w/you and your loved ones.
Anonymous said…
SF - I know that some girls/women can get very attracted and like and love older men, just as there are some young men, who too can become very much attracted to older women; as long as that happens and no force is used - then that would be fine.

Maliha - I can imagine a 60 year crippled, old man with 4 wives and with a 16 year old girl! Pathetic! And nauseating!

That girl's life is already wasted and destroyed; and as you say - if/when she starts to play around, who is to blame? For me - her parents are totally to blame!
Anonymous said…
salam/
i was once asked if i wanted to marry a man who was 15 years older than me at that time i agreed coz i thought he was great i still think but coz of my lovely parents who explained to me the reality of life, i accepted their point of view and never got married to him at the time i was 17 and he was 35.

Popular Posts