Of Browsers

I still find Internet Explorer, overall, the best browser to use. One might say, I have become so used to it that I find it so; I find IE, easier, more user friendly and can support most of what I need with a browser - than the others.

Firefox is good! I got much lesser viruses, spyware and pop-ups, that's a fact. Still, after trying it for a few days, I switched back to IE. And Opera, is as fast as they say it is! And clean and crisp! Still, Opera needs much more improvement to be useful for me. I haven't yet given a try to Safari.

It will be Internet Explorer. For me. For a while.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I was wondering can foreigners purchase land in Yemen? or buy a Villa?
Anonymous said…
To date I don't think that's possible. Still, try writing to the Yemeni Ministry of Tourism or Ministry of Lands and ask.
Why do you think that opera needs much improvement to work for you? It has many features that IE doesn't have - I find it useful to have multiple tabs, and even more to be able to close the main window and open it later without closing the tabs, so that I have the websites that I need daily ready before me whenever I open the browser. True, some sites don't work well in opera, and then I have to switch back to IE, but that happens only once in a while, a couple of times in a month or so.
Add to this the ability to choose if you show images or not, and the protection from the annoying popups, to name only a few things that makes opera in my opinion far better than Internet Explorer.
Anonymous said…
Yasmin - I tried Opera last, may be about 1 year ago. Could be they have improved. I liked it very much then: it's sleek, very fast and neat. Still, I found IE more useful for me.

Popular Posts