How Does Your Website Score?

Want to test your website and see how well designed, popular and accessible it is? Try Silktide, for a most comprehensive report. You might be surprised by the result, just as I was. I tested my two main sites, believing that - this one, Out Of Hadhramout, would fare much better than my older blog: Safari Notes. It wasn't so; the latter fared much better than this site! So well that it qualified for the exclusive Sitescore button, awarded to only sites with high scores.

You can also check your page rank here or here; and go even further, and find out how much your blog is worth, presumably, in dollar terms - here. The same site might fare well in one test and do poorly in another; that's what I realised. I had fun doing the tests for my sites; try - you too, might.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I scored 8.0 :)
Anonymous said…
I did score 8.0 the first time, and got the button. But, the score goes up and down as other people vote for you. Yours too, will soon start fluctuating.
Anonymous said…
Yes, it is now 8.4 :D
Anonymous said…
Thanks for sharing :)
8.5 ;)
Anonymous said…
Have fun with the tests!

Popular Posts