Hadhramaut: Prologue

"The best weapon and the best shield is the power of Words and the Pen" ~ My Late Father

I love Hadhramout! The people; palms and dates; goats and camels; mountains and valleys; sun and sand; fish and dolphins; the sea and the sky; all part of Hadhramout. Hadhramout is my refuge and home. And here in Hadhramout, I: dream, ponder and contemplate of -


Hadhramout, Life, Being and the world at large.

Here follows, words, in writing, my: thoughts, views, observations and reflections from moment to moment. I will write whatever comes to mind at that moment. And whenever. For how long I will write or can continue writing I do not know; but I will write for as long as I can. Time.

Comments

iam said…
I appreciated your story very much.By writing such an imformative story about Yemen after
you had settled down in the country
from your native country Uganda is an effort worth doing.You can write better pictures of the country compared to locals bacause they see their country everyday since they were born.

Popular Posts